Monday, October 17, 2005

Survived

Well I got through Conference.
But I was so angry at the organiser controlling everything and not giving me the information to do my job that I'm standing against him for the organiser position. Now its up to the electorate.
Its an old adage but Its one I live by.

Don't get Angry - Get Active.

Very quiet on the job front, just more rejections. I wont be working at the local Disney store over Christmas. Whilst it upset me, it would have upset the bank manager more had I got the position so I suppose that ones a draw.

Very quiet week-end, spent the time clearing jobs around the house and watching videos. Finally got that dripping tap fixed and finally watched The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen not a bad yarn and very enjoyable.

3 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

Pleased you liked it. My brother James was the writer. He's always been involved with the strange stuff.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Alan Window said...

Its a very clever plot, I suppose I should read the graphic novel next.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

What I wrote must be interesting because it's mentioned in this weeks

Tim Worstall's Britlog Roundup # 36

I put your blog forward for next weekends nomination. For no other reason it's just cool and very unlike the person I know.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home