Monday, October 10, 2005

Down then Up

Friday saw me failing to be shortlisted for the Dream Job I was after. Education Manager at Bletchley Park, what a pearler of job. So the emotions crash. However Conference is coming and I try to sort out the Training Schedule but I'm having severe problems with the lack of information from the organiser.

Saturday was a great conference despite the problems. Managed to sort out the Training Schedule on the fly as I has given more snippets of information from other people. It always feels good when you complete something as all the odds :-) So the emotions soar.

Sunday was AWESOME. Had my birthday present from my wife and parents, an Experience day from English Heritage. It was Sword Fighting with my mate Jez. It was worth the money just to attack each other with large lumps of steel and quote movies with swords in them at each other. Went to Bolsover Castle and I can't recommend this enough. If you can complete this quote "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father: prepare to ....." then you will love this day out. So the emotions sail into the exosphere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home